Monday, January 24, 2011

24/365 - Spearfish

I can't believe I've already missed two days (three if you count this one)!!
Still, I want to keep this going...even if it ends up being riddled with holes.

Tonight, I didn't feel like making dinner when I got home from work,
and the restaurant in the basement of our building smelled so very, very good.
So, I told J we should eat there, and I promptly made reservations.

Time: 8:05pm
Place: The restaurant downstairs
I realize the quality of this picture isn't the greatest (I thought the lighting was bright enough for a pic with my phone, but I should've grabbed my actual camera. oh well.), but here is a picture of the spearfish I enjoyed for dinner. I'm not normally much of a fish eater, but I'm trying to branch out and try to incorporate more fish into my diet. It was pretty tasty and the texture wasn't bad either.

I only actually ate about half before I was full. The waitress suggested we eat the remainder cold over a salad. Guess that will be tomorrow's dinner. :)

2 comments:

  1. looks delish.... now spread some of that sauce on your body, I want to eat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Served with wasabi. Wonder what that would be like. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete