Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365 - Toes

Ok. So my day totally did NOT go according to plan.
I was going to get my laundry done and do the majority of my packing.
I thought, perhaps, a picture of either would've been good for Day 2.

I did finish the laundry.
Jasper did bring the luggage in from the garage.
I did not start packing.

I did make a cake for dessert at my parents house.
Well, I had to finish the frosting and do the assembly there,
but a cake was made.
Another photo op you say?

Sure.
If I hadn't been pressed for time because some people had to leave.
If the cake had turned out even remotely well.
Alas, no pic of the disaster of a cake. :(

On the way home, I thought I can't let this project fail on Day 2!
What I can take a picture of?
I'm sure everyone would be satisfied with a naked picture.
But I wasn't really feeling it.

Oh, I know! I can take a picture in my new bikini.

Less than 5 days until I leave for Costa Rica!
But I don't feel like putting it on right now.
I'm so tired.

As I got undressed, I noticed my pretty red toenails.
I haven't painted my toenails in probably a good year and a half.
But I painted them for NYE.
And tonight, in my scramble for Day 2's photo, they really grabbed my attention.

So...enjoy my cute red toes!
Time: 10:00pm
Place: Living room

6 comments:

  1. If you had any idea how many days I've had like that, realizing some time in the evening that I still hadn't taken a picture!

    If you don't already, carry your camera everywhere you go, you never know when you'll see something that inspires you to take a picture

    Oh, and I'm hoping for a picture of you and that bikini someday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ask Jasper, my phone is always attached to me (or very near by). I hope to take a lot of pics using an actual camera, but my phone will do in a pinch. ;)

    Oh, I'm sure there will be LOTS of bikini pics from our trip. Less than 5 days now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have cute toes!! I hate mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toes are cute, and I'm enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete