Monday, February 21, 2011

52/365 - Bath Time

Today turned out to be a very lazy day. We got a lot of snow yesterday, and it continued throughout most of the day today. We did get out for a short walk this afternoon. I even brought the camera, but for some reason, it decided not to turn on. Argh!

I still wasn't feeling the whole homework thing, so I took a bubble bath instead.

Time: 7:30pm / 9:45pm
Place: Bathroom / Diningroom
*click* for a close-up after the bath
Did it help?
Not really.
I ended up taking my time, relaxing, shaving.
And then, of course, snapping a few pics.
I did exactly 0% homework this weekend. :(

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh.... Lola. Such a nice shot. Whomever gets to love that pussy up close is so lucky. With it was me some day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I clicked on that photo I got instantly aroused, I am always amazed at how damn perfect your pussy is..... .I bet if tastes and feel just as perfect.

    can you see me holding up the 10 sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. redmondcigar, Thanks. I'll be sure to remind my man just how lucky he is. :)

    H, One look = instant arousal, huh? I love it! Yah, I totally see the 10 sign. ;)

    Max, Hehe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hell of a picture

    it looks very juicy :)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Advizor54 - Um. Wow. You're welcome? :-)

    Wayne - Thanks! Juicy, indeed. ;)

    Hubman - Up, close, AND personal. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the flash of red pubes Lola! Great stuff....any more growth since that photo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red, I do think my fireball is filling out nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete