Tuesday, February 15, 2011

46/365 - Charmed, I'm Sure

If you me (i.e. you've been reading my blogs), you probably know how much
I love nipple play.
I love to have them pinched and pulled and twisted. 
I have even orgasmed from solely playing with my nipples. 
Once.
I've given some thought to getting them pierced but never really anything serious.
So.
I was delighted when I stumbled upon non-piercing nipple jewelry at NippleCharms.
They have lots of fun stuff to choose from, so last week, I ordered these nipples charms.

Time: Noon
Place: Office Bathroom
**rollover for a close-up**
They arrived yesterday, and I just *had* to try them out today.
I wore them under my bra the entire work day.
I have to say they did their job.
I was pretty wet and aroused.
all.
day.
long.

14 comments:

  1. oh neat. so you would wear these soley for the feel, not the appearance. i ask because i quite like the look of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading about you having an orgasm from nipple play alone and had my comment all ready in my head (something like....."wish I could, with as much time as Hubs spends on there I'd be the happiest woman alive) then.....I actually gasped out loud when I saw the pic. I've gotta get some of these. okay, probably a lot of these. They're perfect! I wanted to get pierced, but now my nips are reserved for other activities and Hubs has an obsession with my nipples and putting things on them. I'm off to visit Nipple Charms. Thank you! (and Hubs thanks you ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so awesome!!!!!! Love nipple jewelry!!! Mine came today and I can't wait to wear then all day also.
    Meow
    Tigress

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Girl, I do really like the appearance, too, but they also felt really awesome. :)

    Max and Hubman, thanks!

    Foxy, I hope you found something that you liked! You'll have to post a pic when you get yours. I'm sure S&T and Hubs will all be very happy. You, too. :)

    Tigress, This was my first experience with nipple jewelry, and I think I'm hooked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow

    if you need any help taking them off give me a
    howler :)))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, VERY nice Lola. Love the look, and it makes it so much better knowing that you enjoyed the feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Will!! Feeling great always makes the look even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so hot. And knowing that they made you wet all day makes me very hard...
    I wonder if you can get a nipple-orgasm by just wearing this jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The charms definitely help, but I'm not sure they could give me an orgasm on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really cool
    piercing. Really enjoyed
    looking at those.

    :)

    - Daniel
    aka ManaArts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daniel, Thanks! They're actually not piercings, just charms that kinda snap on. Glad you enjoyed looking.

    ReplyDelete