Saturday, February 5, 2011

36/365 - Nap & Cake

As I lied down to take a nap this afternoon, I couldn't believe how good this tit looked! I tried to not move it out of position while I grabbed my phone and snapped this picture.
Time: 1:30pm
Place: Bedroom
Today, I also baked/decorated a cake for my brother's birthday, which we will be celebrating tomorrow. It's a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake, and I thought it turned out quite well. Hopefully it will taste as good as it looks (I'm pretty sure it will since the batter, filling, and frosting all tasted yummy on my fingers).

Time: 11:15pm
Place: Kitchen

7 comments:

  1. Funny, I often think how good your tits look! And that cake, looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my favorite things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hubman - You're thinking about my tits? Nice! And the cake tasted as delicious as it looked.

    @Max - Who doesn't love tits and cake? Both are better with a little frosting. Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both look very delicious! Cakes can be a lot harder than they look sometimes, congrats on getting it just right!

    Also the two pics together are reminding me how well milk goes with cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcus! I love it! Milk and cake. Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. as far as i have seen your tits always look amazing and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. japie75, yummy tits. yummy cake. yum yum yum. :)

    ReplyDelete