Wednesday, March 23, 2011

82/365 - Delicious!

I *actually* cooked something delicious for dinner tonight.
We've been living off junk food and frozen pizza for too long.

Tonight I cooked up some chicken, white rice and corn. I seasoned the rice with some garlic pepper, threw in some dried, minced onions, the corn (cooked), and 1T of butter.
It was really, really good.

Too bad I forgot to take a picture until I was nearly half finished eating it.

Time: 6:30pm
Place: Bedroom (I know it's a weird place to eat)



6 comments:

  1. Speaking of, I should probably eat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good food always looks better half eaten, appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you had an extras left over i would love to come by and have a taste it looks so good :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost.in.Idaho, I hope you found something delicious, too.

    David, I hadn't thought of it that way. :)

    wayne, It was good to the very last morsel. We don't handle leftovers very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me hungry..... now you add food to you talents... wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. H, What can I say...I have my moments. :)

    ReplyDelete