Monday, July 18, 2011

199/365 - Sauna

It's been ridiculously hot and humid the past few days.
I'm talking the whole outside is just one big sauna.
Where I have to wear clothing. Booooo!

I'm trying to be positive about it.
(I actually really love hot weather.)
Because next summer we're planning to move to the USVI
where it will be a sauna most days of the years.
So, these days are kind of like practice.

Plus, I get to wear cute sun dresses.
Without a bra.

Time: 8am
Place: Office

Um. Yeah. You'll probably want to click on the picture.

11 comments:

  1. I just had to click the picture even before I read the line saying I'll probably want to click the picture, just in case I could click the picture. I'm soooo glad I did.
    Fascinating you are thinking of moving to the USVI, could be quite an adventure!
    .... and you will be able to wear much less clothes year round :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great clickthrough again! Don't you find all your colleagues staring hoping to catch a glimp down your braless cleavage? It's probably hard not to see you're braless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NV, Thanks!

    @Marcus, I love how you took the gamble of clicking. Because you just never know. lol.

    @japie75, I can only hope my colleagues stare just a little bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing tits sweetie. they need to be in my mouth asap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I always love seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MilfPlease, Well, then, come and get them. ;)

    @13messages, Thanks. It's great to see you, too. :-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the weather, but not really because you look fabulous in this picture! The dress is really cute. I love the click-through picture too, of course. Jack and I would love to each have one of those gorgeous breasts in our mouths. So hot!

    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, damn, if that doesn't sound like the best treat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm a little bit selfish, so I was talking about a treat for me. :-) Guess it would be a treat for you, too. lol.

    ReplyDelete