Saturday, May 7, 2011

127/365 - Jenga

We went to a local pub to celebrate a friend's birthday tonight. It's kind of a cool place. In addition to regular restaurant dining tables and chairs, there are also lots of couches scattered throughout. They provide lots of board games to play while you're there. Our friend also brought Jenga, and we couldn't help but play.

Time: 11:00pm
Place: Pub
Trust me when I say this tower was really impressive. It's a little tough to tell in this photo, but it's all balance on one center piece at the bottom.
I think the game actually continued a couple more rounds after this one.
We were awesome!

4 comments:

  1. I love Jenga!! I think you and J would be fun to hang out with, even with clothes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, A54. We, obviously, think so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love places that have games. Just makes it fun and relaxed, which is just my style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GoodWill, so that's your style, huh? I find fun and relaxed to be good sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete