Friday, May 13, 2011

133/365 - Snuggling

My Sallie is THE best snuggler.
And I absolutely adore this about her.

This morning, she was snuggling right on my chest when I woke up.
I don't particularly like the way my neck looks in this picture, but my lips looked so gorgeous that I decided to post it anyway.

Time: 7:45am
Place: Bedroom

After work, I just wanted to curl up and take a nap.
Apparently, Sallie really wanted to use the pillow as well, as she curled up right at my head when I called her to come snuggle with me.

Time: 6:00pm
Place: Bedroom

4 comments:

  1. Your right, your lips do look very sexy in this photo.... kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to sleep outside during the summer and my cat would curl up on my chest. That was one of the best parts of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pup! And you're right, your lips do look very sexy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. H, Thanks. *kiss*

    Advizor, That does sound like a wonderful summer memory. :)

    Hubman, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete