Thursday, June 9, 2011

160/365 - Farmer's Market

Every Thursday (from April to October), the farmer's market comes to downtown.
It was a bit chilly this morning (50s. booooo! Where'd that hot weather go?), but this view of the market caught my eye as I was walking to work through the skyway.

Time: 7:45am
Place: Downtown
On kind of an unrelated note, I'll be out of town this weekend. Heading up north for a weekend of kayaking and biking. I leave tomorrow (right after my final) and return sometime on Monday. I'm super excited. And nervous. And excited!! :)

Have a fantastic weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to have a market like that near me. *pouts*

    Kayaking sounds like so much fun! Have a great time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, foxy! I'm sure gonna try. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farmer's markets are so fun. There's one at the iconic Ferry Building in San Francisco every weekend, and we love going there once in awhile. We eat our weight in free samples and come home with quite a bounty of goodies. In the picture, I love the way the various produce is laid out on the tables. It looks pretty and delicious. Also, Jack asks if you noticed that there are exactly sixty-two bananas in the picture. (I think he's lying.) Also, did you pass your final?

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. No, I didn't count the bananas. Would have been funnier if there were exactly 69, though. :-)

    I'm certain I passed the final. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as we posted this, I thought the same thing. 62 is the first number that popped into my head though. Can you tell that we were having a lot of fun Saturday night? Probably not as much as you, but you'll hear no complaints from us. :)

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad my blog provided you and Jill so much enjoyment Saturday night. :-)

    ReplyDelete