Thursday, June 30, 2011

181/365 - Not Here

This is not where we live,
but we did contemplate buying a condo in this building when we first got married.
I wonder, sometimes, how different our life would be right now, if we'd attempted that.

Time: 8:30am
Place: Downtown

Just yesterday, I sent J this message,
If we lived at _____________, I could come home for a nooner.

They are such gorgeous condos. If we never end up back here again, and are looking to buy a place, I think we'll definitely look into these.

3 comments:

  1. they look so cool from the exterior, is the interior as unique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @H, Actually, I've never been inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to live in a condo (nothing like the one pictured), and we enjoyed having sex out on the balcony.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete